NAR2S Anatomy Refrigerator
This Australian made and designed, fully stainless steel exterior and interior anatomy refrigerator is capable of safely storing anatomical specimens in a controlled temperature environment to ensure the integrity of the specimens.
The 4 slide out trays allow for easy organisation of all specimens; they are effortless to clean as they are easily removable.
Suitable for use in medical, research and educational institutions.
- Static or fan forced refrigeration system with high humidity content
- Two door upright refrigerator
- No centre mullion
- All trays are slotted to ensure an even temperature
- Auto defrost and water disposal
- Voltage Free Contacts
- Gross capacity (L)1290
- Temperature range2°C to 8°C
Dimensions & Weight
- External dimensions in mm (w / d / h including castors or legs)1500 x 820 x 1950
- Internal dimensions in mm (w / d / h)1400 x 665 x 1385
- Packed dimensions in mm (w / d / h including pallet)1600 x 950 x 2100
- Gross weight kg (packed weight)180
- Net weight - kg170