Li80 Laboratory Incubator
This Australian designed and built laboratory incubator cabinet is ideal to be used in laboratories, universities, and research institute.
The fan forced heating system with microprocessor temperature controller ensures a stable temperature throughout the whole cabinet by circulating the air, allowing all products to be maintained at the correct temperature.
The high temperature alarm system prevents the temperature from getting too hot which ensures that the products are always at the correct temperature.
- Fan Forced System
- Overheating Alarm
- Safety Cutoff at 70°C
- Double Glazed Doors
- Stainless interior and exterior with Chrome Plated Shelves
- Microprocessor Control
- Digital Display with High Alarm
- Australian Made
- Gross capacity (L)80
- Temperature rangeAmbient +5°C to 60°C
Dimensions & Weight
- External dimensions in mm (w / d / h including castors or legs)500 x 575 x 625
- Internal dimensions in mm (w / d / h)390 x 480 x 430
- Packed dimensions in mm (w / d / h including pallet)575 x 670 x 765
- Gross weight kg (packed weight)82
- Net weight - kg75