Terms and Conditions
Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
A change of mind return shall only be accepted upon discussion with Nuline. If returning an item, you will be responsible for the shipment, all related costs, and risks related to the return shipment. Customised items are made to order and hence cannot be returned. If you decide to cancel or modify your order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
Shipping and Delivery
We ship Australia wide using sensitive freight providers. We ship to New Zealand and other Pacific Island countries using freight forwarder of your choice.
Quality, Environment and Safety Policies
These Policies are communicated to all employees. To ensure the continued improvement of quality and environmental assurance and WHS at Nuline, senior management shall review these policies annually or as required.
Nuline aims to supply quality products Australia-wide.
To fulfil this commitment, Nuline will:
- Strive to gain client confidence through maintaining quality and a commitment to continuous improvement in all spheres of our activities;
- Use the quality system as a means to achieve organizational objectives
- Maintain effective communication with clients, stakeholders, interested parties, interested parties, community/neighbors, and sub-contractors to ensure all projects are understood, agreed, and managed according to client requirements,
- Meet company standards, legal and statutory regulations and contractual obligations using a risk-based approach;
- Develop and maintain standardized document formats, naming principles and recordkeeping processes for company and project information;
- Ensure all data, designs, conclusions, recommendations, and advice generated by us meet the technical requirements of our clients;
- Commit ourselves, as a corporate body and as individuals, to do it right the first time, every time;
- Create a working environment that encourages our employees to provide high quality, accurate and defect-free work. We do not compromise on quality at any stage of the work;
- Foster a company culture of continuous improvement through undertaking systematic reviews and seeking and responding to feedback;
- Conduct relevant training to develop knowledge and skills;
- Ensure that data gathered from our investigations and studies are reported in a clear and concise manner;
- Ensure that our conclusions, recommendations and advice accurately reflect our data and findings;
- Ensure the quality policy is understood and implemented at all levels of the organisation
- Regularly review the quality policy for suitability.
Work Health and Safety Policy
The objectives of our Safety Policy (read in conjunction with Quality Policy) are:
- To maintain an incident and accident-free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every Managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To encourage participation of our employees in the decision-making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis and where applicable undertake health surveillance.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- providing relevant, up-to-date WHS information to all workers on matters such as workplace safety and their responsibilities;
- providing expert assistance in WHS matters where necessary;
- providing instruction and/or training in work processes where appropriate;
- developing and implementing strategies which include workplace assessment, hazard identification, and appropriate remedial action to eliminate or control hazards; and
- implementing and maintaining appropriate information, reporting and statistical systems
You can edit text on your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box a settings menu will appear. your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes which relates to its environmental aspects
- To include a risk assessment of environmental issues to determine impacts in all strategies, products, services and initiatives
- Nuline senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both company’s and all employees culture and will endeavor to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our suppliers customers and other stakeholders
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customer and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspect and activities
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology
Nuline is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This policy will be communicated to all employees.
Level of freight services we can offer:
- Delivery to a loading dock or into store ONLY.
- All deliveries will be via a truck with a tailgate.
- Cabinets will be delivered packed and on small skid. Freight company will not remove from skid or remove packaging.
- Standard deliveries are between 8am-4pm Monday to Friday only.
RTS (Rite to Site)
- Freight company will deliver into premises and take into required room. Positioning, removal of cabinet from skid and packaging will all be disposed of.
- Freight company will not plug items into a GPO.
- If there are any stairs, narrow door widths or heights, this includes lifts and door opening of door lifts – this will incur an extra charge and will always be POA.
- They will not remove any existing equipment to position cabinets.
- Standard Freight deliveries: Customer cannot request a specific time; this will add additional cost.
- Price does not include any site inductions required, whether this be onsite or online.
Time Specific Delivery
- RTS delivery plus Specific time frame for delivery can be requested is an AM (8am-12pm) or PM (12pm-4pm) delivery and a call 1 hour prior.
- If you require more specific deliveries, price will be POA.
Removal and Disposal of Old Equipment
- Name of Customer – company name
- Address – including any building numbers or names – for RTS- room number or specific location is needed.
- Site name and contact number (mobile preferred) for the freight company.
- Any delivery limitations- steps, loading dock heights, parking issues, opening hours.
- If any site inductions are required, whether this be online or onsite.
- Whether drivers need white cards or any special clearances to complete delivery.